 >> What is the difference between 10i and 10u?  Jon, you use 10i, and pete
Hall uses 10u in his template.

On a good day with a following wind I use 10U which technically is the
correct one.  The difference simply being 10U is unsigned int and 10I is a
signed int.  In the example I used 10I because most "old" examples used type
B fields which are signed by definition.  When I used 10U people used to ask
why I was using unsigned since the original B fields were signed.  Damned if
I do, damned if I don't <grin>

Jon Paris
Partner400