The compiler cant find the object 'CUSTDSP'.

If it exists, it's probably in a library that isn't in your library list.

Do a WRKOBJ on CUSTDSP to see if it exists and where it is.

ie.
WRKOBJ OBJ(*ALL/CUSTDSP) OBJTYPE(*FILE)

Specifying *ALL on the WRKOBJ command will find it if it exists.

Do the same for the physical file. (they are both files)

Happy hunting.

John B.

------------------------------

message: 2
date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:59:15 -0800 (PST)
from: sathish kumar <interlogindiamsk@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: help needed on RPG !!

                          S o u r c e   L i s t i n g

     1 Fcustdsp   cf   e             workstn

======> aaaaaaaaaa

*RNF2120 40 a      000100  External descriptions for file CUSTDSP not found;
file is
                           ignored.

     2 Fcuspf     uf   e           k disk

======> aaaaaaaaaa

*RNF2120 40 a      000200  External descriptions for file CUSPF not found;
file is
                           ignored.

Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop!From
Jon.Paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thu Mar 20 17:29:33 2003