team?.. what team? I'm all alone!!!!::cries:: seriously.. I'm one of two
people in the IS department.. and i'm the only "programmer" even thought
thats not my title and i get paied for the crappy title they gave me and not
the one that would make me more money.. but.. gah! im ranting again.. sorry
anyway I'll try this out in a bit.. little wore out from lugging around 18
boxes of legel size green bar..20 boxes left.... gah.. freaking jack of all
trades..there i go again...

but this seems reasonable enough.. will take be a bit to fully understand it
but i love chalenges..

Thanx
Chris