From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Hatzenbeler, Tim
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 4:22 PM
To: 'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: RE: Stored Procedure? with Result Set.

Thanks...  I got it to work, but unfortuantly, the calling program, didn't
want a result set...  It wanted just the in,out paramaters... So I did get
it to work...

But as for returning a result set, I worked with the example,. that placed
the values in a mult-occr-ds and it worked... But I didn't like being
constrained to the limits of a DS, but then again, by the time I filled that
DS, my end users would not be happy...  But for night time batch jobs, I
would like unlimited result sets...

But oh well, I look forward to reading your article...

tim