date:   Tue, 4 Mar 2003 15:28:41 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
from:   "Booth Martin" <Booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject:        Re: Can anyone help with this message?

                                        Ash,
In the C-specs, use the format name for the subfile. It doesn't know which
format to update, even though you probably only have one.  See if that makes it
work better.

Booth,

I am using the format name for the subfile on my "C" specs?  Here is the code:

  * Check for selection
 C                   READC     SUBFILE1                               91
 C                   DOW       NOT *IN91

  * Display Detail screen for selected EE
 C                   IF        SELECT = 'X'
 C                   CALLB     'TA1075'
 C                   PARM                    DEMPCMPNY
 C                   PARM                    DEMPEMPLY

      This is the code from my DDS:

      A          R SUBFILE1                  SFL
      A*%%TS  SD  20030207  123455  AXG         REL-V5R2M0  5722-WDS
      A                                      KEEP
      A            DEMPCMPNY R        H      REFFLD(EMPFMT/DEMPCMPNY *LI
      A          R SUBCTL1                   SFLCTL(SUBFILE1)
      A*%%TS  SD  20030207  123455  AXG         REL-V5R2M0  5722-WDS
      A                                      SFLSIZ(0012)

Thanks,
Ash.