Hi Michael!

>DSPOBJD reviles 1 *MODULE and 1 Service program.

Generally, DSPPGM is preferred to DSPOBJD for ILE programs.  There's more
information in DSPPGM...

>The *MODULE was created with a binding directory specified in
>the H specification.  The binding directory entry was *LIBL.

OK, so what's the binding directory say?  I'm still thinking (however
wrongly) that there is more than one service program, and that you are
debugging a copy that you are not executing.  So, does the binding directory
point to a specific library, or *LIBL?  WRKDIRE will tell you.  In my case,
C2N's procedures will always be invoked from the library named BUCK; even if
BUCK is not in my *LIBL.  On the other hand, the system will use the library
list to locate A2E.

Object         Type        Library
C2N            *SRVPGM     BUCK
A2E            *SRVPGM     *LIBL

Then, do a DSPOBJD *ALL/xxxx *SRVPGM to see if this service program is
anywhere else on the system, especially in a library where you might
accidentally be finding it.  Aside from that, I'm about out of ideas.  Sign
off/on and start a new job to be sure that you have a known good AG
situation.
  --buck