I stand corrected.  Though I believe that all of the
Microsoft developed languages, C#, VB, J#, etc are
accessible from the Studio.net.
It would be nice if the RPG, COBOL & other language
developers could have their language IDE's as plug-ins
to Studio.net instead of needing a different IDE for
each language.

I'll have to admit that I was also somewhat impressed
with the ease of developing .net applications within
Studio.net.  But I'm even more impressed with WSAD.

I also believe there is too much to learn in J2EE and
in .net to try to be proficient in both.  You should
pick one.  I'll go with the one that runs on any
platform, even microsoft.  Plus, if you already have
iSeries, OS400 & RPG experience, I think that there is
a bigger development niche for J2EE than microsoft
.net in the world of IBM & iSeries.
Don

--- "Bartell, Aaron L. (TC)"