From: Carel Teijgeler [mailto:coteijgeler@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 4:29 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: PDM option that submits customized compile

Dan,

write your own command that wrap the CRTMOD and CRTPGM commands in one CPP. Use
that command as a user defined option in PDM.

The only thing you have to figure out is to tell the CRTPGM what
modules,*SRVPGM, binding directories/sources should be used to create the final
executable.

Just my option.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler