Dan, make your own new option(s).  You know how you can use things like "SP"
or "DM" to see your spool files or display your messages?  To see all of the
commands you have available to you, press F16 From the PDM screen.  There's
lots of shortcuts there.  The name of that file is QAUOOPT or something like
that.  Copy the file to your own library then change/add commands as you
like.   You could certainly add your own 14 &15  (but use alpha characters,
not numeric)

Here's a few of my favorites:
 CCALL &O/&N

CE/* CODE Edit Member   */ CALL PGM(QCODE/EVFCFDBK) PARM('37' 'Y' 'MARS'
<LOCAL> CODEEDIT "<MARS>&L/&F(&N)"')
CLCHGCURLIB CURLIB(&N)

CVCVTRPGSRC FROMFILE(&L/QRPGSRC) FROMMBR(&N) TOFILE(&L/QRPGLESRC) TOMBR(&N)

DDDSPDBR FILE(&N) RCDFMT(*ALL)

DMDSPMSG

EDEnddbg

ELedtlibl

FDDSPFD FILE(&L/&N)

GOGO &L/&N

I1? strisdb pgm(&n) updprod(*yes) invpgm(*cmd)

I2strisdb pgm(&N) updprod(*yes)

I3strDBG pgm(&L/&N) updprod(*yes)

Booth Martin   http://www.MartinVT.com
Booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx