>IBM really needs to improve upon that if they want all of us old
green-screeners to switch!

I agree that it is slow but so are a lot of other IDE's out there.  If you
are going to be using a decent IDE you are going to need at least 512MB of
RAM and at least a 1GHz non-Celeron processor.

I made a cost justification to my boss (at the time) and told her how much
time I spent waiting for things to happen on my slow PC.  Within a couple
weeks I had a hoppin' new system;-)

I think it would be wise for all RPG programmers to at least try CODE out.
It is free, it is fast (if you don't run it in WSDc), and will give you a
more pleasurable programming experience (but maybe that is not important to
you).

My favorite thing about it is that I can see 60+ lines of code at a time!  I
agree that improvements need to be made, but a lot of those improvements are
coming out in the next release of WSDc.

Aaron Bartell