Just making sure that the file isn't left open, thus data hasn't been
written out to the buffer.  Any more effort and I'd have to really pour
over your code.  But I've got some other issues here.  Sorry.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

fkany@averittexpress.com
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@midrange.com
02/07/2003 11:10 AM
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries