From: Colin Williams [mailto:colin.williams@bertrams.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 3:42 AM
To: 'rpg400-l@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: Activation Groups, external sub procedures, and OVRDBF

-----Original Message-----
Aaron

Are you just trying to get OVRDBF to work the way it used to before the
influence of Activation Groups. I had loads of trouble with OVRDBF working
and fiddle with ACTGRP(*CALLER), (*NEW) etc OVRSCOPE(*JOB)  (*ACTGRP) etc,
etc,, blah, blah blah.

The only sure fire way that I have found to get OVRDBF to work consistently
in the old way is to specify OVRDBF with the keyword OVRSCOPE(*CALLLVL).
This seems to have solved my problems with OVRDBF.

Cheers
Colin.W