Some further clarification on Scott's statement.

Running RPG on your PC with a 5250 emulation program doesn't count.

I think he meant either IBM VARPG or ASNA's product, which are a
Client/Server model of RPG.

Right Scott?

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

Scott Klement <klemscot@klements.com>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@midrange.com
01/29/2003 01:03 AM
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries