You need to place a colon before the label ERRHNDLR in you SQL statement, i.e:

c/exec sql
c+ WHENEVER SQLERROR GOTO :ERRHNDLR
c/end-exec

Regards,

Gerry Tucker
Senior Analyst Programmer
Technicolor Distribution Services
Wembley, U.K.

"All my life I wanted to be somebody.
Now I see that I should have been more specific."