From: Bob Cozzi [mailto:cozzi@rpgiv.com]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 2:16 PM
To: 'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: RE: PDM Default Options, F18. Where are they stored, how to
retr ieve them in an RPG program.

Sometimes "call IBM" isn't the right answer. Although the programmer of
PDM (as of 1998) resided at IBM Canada, (don't know if he's still
there), even he wasn't too clear on what was done back in the "olden
days" of PDM. You're talking about mid 1980s stuff. Sometimes if you
can't "steal this code" from someone the only way to figure it out is to
figure it out for yourself.  :(  This is the kind of stuff we used to do
back in the olden days of Q38.

Bob Cozzi