--- Carsten Flensburg <flensburg@novasol.dk> wrote:
> Hello John,
>
> Here's a snippet - based on a similar example written by Gene Gaunt
> - demonstrating how to get at the PDM defaults.
>
> I've just (almost) outlaid the information from first 4 index
> entries - using the dmpsysobj option described in other mails you
> could surely identify the rest of the fields...

Has anyone finished off this code to work?  And be willing to share
the code?

Compiling the code as given in Carsten's post generates MCH5601:
Message . :   Template value not valid for instruction.
Cause . . :   The location of the value is template with an
  offset to field in bytes X'0002', an offset in field in bits
  X'0000', a length of field of 2, and an instruction operand
  number of 3.  The reason code is X'0000'. If the reason code
  is X'0000', a reason code may not be available.

If I could actually get to the point where I could get this part to
work and be able to extract PDM default info, I will be able to
finish the code.  But the above error message is Greek to me, and the
source code is doing stuff I've never seen before either.