They are in the user profile (*USRPRF) object, believe it or not.  Dump
the user profile via:

  DmpSysObj Obj(userprofilename) Context(QSYS) Type(0E) SubType(C4)

I have a program that scans the dump output and picks out the PDM
default options (from PDM F18).  I know that it works for v3r2 and
maybe lower v4 releases.  Since this is considered "unsupported", my
program could be rendered useless with a simple PTF install.  If you're
interested, I can send you the program that scans the dump; email me
privately.

HTH, Dan