>I think you just like to stir things up....
You are definitely right on this one.  If nobody stirs the soup then all of
the good stuff will be left on the bottom and everybody will be left eating
the stuff on the top thinking it is the best soup out there.

>If you are so _down_ on RPG (which is apparent to me by the nature of your
postings), then _why_ do you even participate in this forum?

I always hear about people wanting to use the best tool for the job.  If I
know of a tool that can perform better than another then I will state my
opinion and hope that people will be open minded about it.

I am an RPG programmer.  I am a Java Programmer.  Heck I even know Cobol and
QBasic. . .  If nobody ever tells you about different options how are you
ever going to know about them?  If I haven't been constructive in my
statements I apologize and will try to re-word next time.

Aaron Bartell

If you are so _down_ on RPG (which is apparent to me by the nature of your
postings), then _why_ do you even participate in this forum?

I think you just like to stir things up....

Steve Landess
Austin, Texas
(512) 423-0935