>Aaron, what RPG limitation are you thinking about when you write "so please
>correct me if you are not held to any of RPG's limitations,..."?

The whole "RPG doesn't have OO" debate that we chewed on about two months
ago.  There are so many other options in other languages out there that RPG
doesn't have that I am not quite sure where to start.  Overriding, ability
to create your own data types, the ability to instantiate an object, the
list could go on. . .

Not to mention that the RPG GUI editor is a couple years behind the rest of
the IDE's out there.  Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for CODE (I
haven't tried the other GUI RPG editors) but it is definitely lacking.

>The learning curve for new employees on many green screen applications is
>just too frustrating today.

This is also the reason I have heard in my company. . .

Aaron