LMAO

"Mike Haston ** Data" <MJH@jny.com>@midrange.com on 12/20/2002 08:11:54 AM

To:   <rpg400-l@midrange.com>

Subject:  RE: RPG400-L digest, Vol 1 #1243 - 15 msgs

From: Tracy Ball [mailto:tball@totalresponse.com]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 9:05 AM
To: rpg400-l@midrange.com

From: Malchow, Grizzly [mailto:GMalchow@automaticproducts.com]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 8:57 AM
To: 'rpg400-l@midrange.com'

Thanks Tracy.
Griz

Message: 10
From: "Malchow, Grizzly" <GMalchow@automaticproducts.com>
To: "'rpg400-l@midrange.com'" <rpg400-l@midrange.com>
Subject: Problem running a command as a menu option
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 07:45:56 -0600

I have a command that works fine when I run the command from the command
line. I added the command as a menu option and when I try taking the menu
option, the command doesn't display and it issues me an error message. The
error is because the first required PARM of the command is blank. Is there
way I can put this command on a menu and still have it prompt its input
fields? Griz

--__--__--

Message: 11
Place a questions mark (?) in front of your command.

Tracy L. Ball
Total Response, Inc.
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
(317) 781-4600 ext. 3107

I have a command that works fine when I run the command from the command
line. I added the command as a menu option and when I try taking the menu
option, the command doesn't display and it issues me an error message. The
error is because the first required PARM of the command is blank. Is there
way I can put this command on a menu and still have it prompt its input
or
change list options,
or email: RPG400-L-request@midrange.com

End of RPG400-L Digest