From: "Guliani, Vineet (IndSys, MFG Non GE)" <Vineet.Guliani@indsys.ge.com>
To: "'rpg400-l@midrange.com'" <rpg400-l@midrange.com>
Subject: RE: Multiple Procedure during file read
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:38:13 -0500

No I am compiling with *caller. and the program is running in *DFTACTGRP.

Also the override is working.
I checked that explicitly since without override, another Data Path was
being created which was not
the case after setting the override.

Also if you could please tell if what I am doing in the first place is
right
or wrong because

             I am executing

             READ                                      filename

             in module M1 main procedure

             and accessing the file fields in the procedure P1 of module M2
by
calling P1 immediately after the READ.

Vineet Guliani
Tata Consultancy Services