From: Steve Landess [mailto:steve_landess@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 8:44 PM
To: rpg400-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: e-mail etiquette (was Dynamic Arrays)

>Scott tells it how it is.
>A diplomat he is not, then again I would not ask a
>diplomat for programming advice. I value Scotts advice,
>warts and all, and would miss the advice were it not
>forthcoming for want of being a diplomat.
>Frank Kolmann

I agree with you, Frank.  I also value Scott's expertise and contributions
to this group.  He may be a little sharp-worded at times, but he doesn't
beat around the bush.  You know where he stands on an issue...

I don't think that Scott was much harsher in his comments to Himanshu than I
was earlier this week to Murali (see
http://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l/200210/msg00362.html ), and the only
comment I got in regard to my post to Murali was a positive one.

Steve Landess