I guess I don't understand yet.  How will they be specifying the range?  The
example you gave could be interpreted two ways as I indicated in my previous
post.  So which is the correct interpretation?

Donald R. Fisher, III
Project Manager
The Roomstore Furniture Company
(804) 784-7600 extension 2124
DFisher@roomstoreeast.com

<clip>
It could vary; they could ask for the whole "9" position range, and any
other variation.
<clip>
In your example, would it be row "B2E" with bins "1A2" through "5B6" and
shelf "F99" or row "B2E" with bins "1A2" through "5B6" and shelves "   "
through "F99"?
<clip>