> From: Buck Calabro
>
> No error here.  V5R1.  I devolved my code to fixed for the
> benefit of those on earlier releases.

I wasn't doing what you did, Buck.  I've modified your code to try and
emulate what I was doing.  This fails on my machine:

PROC1:

fqrpglesrc if   e             disk    usropn
f                                     rename(qrpglesrc: src)

d getrec          pr             6s 0
d iseq            s              6s 0

c     *entry        plist
c                   parm                    iseq

c                   eval      iseq = getrec
c                   return

p getrec          b                   export
d getrec          pi             6s 0

c                   if        not %open(qrpglesrc)
c                   open      qrpglesrc
c                   endif

c                   read      src

c                   return    srcseq

p                 e

PGM1:

d getrec          pr             6s 0

d seq             s              6s 0

c                   eval      seq = getrec
c                   callb     'PROC1'
c                   parm                    seq
c                   eval      *inlr = *on

CRTRPGMOD on PGM1, PROC1
CRTPGM PGM(JDPTEST/PGM1) MODULE(PGM1 PROC1)

Call PGM1, get CPF4132

Note no LR in the called subprogram.  I don't seton LR except in the main
driver

Joe