This is a section of code I got from some list.  After
execution RCVPGMNAME will contain the name of the program
that called the program containing this code.

 *
D sysSndPgmMsg    PR                  Extpgm('QMHSNDPM')

D  Msgid                         7A   Const

D  Msgf                         20A   Const

D  MsgData                   32767A   Const
Options(*varsize)
D  MsgDataLen                   10I 0 Const

D  MsgType                      10A   Const

D  CallStk                    4096A   Const
Options(*varsize)
D  CallStkOffset                10I 0 Const

D  Msgkey                        4A   Const

D  ErrorDS                   32767A   Options(*varsize)

D  CallStkLen                   10I 0 Const
Options(*nopass)
D  CallStkQual                  20A   Const
Options(*nopass)
D  WaitTime                     10I 0 Const
Options(*nopass)
D  CallStkType                  10A   Const
Options(*nopass)
D  CCSID                        10I 0 Const
Options(*nopass)
 *
D sysRcvPgmMsg    PR                  Extpgm('QMHRCVPM')

D  RtnData                   32767A   Options(*varsize)

D  RtnDataLen                   10I 0 Const

D  RtnDataFmt                    8A   Const

D  CallStk                    4096A   Const
Options(*varsize)
D  CallStkOffset                10I 0 Const

D  MsgType                      10A   Const

D  Msgkey                        4A   Const

D  WaitTime                     10I 0 Const

D  Action                       10A   Const

D  ErrorDS                   32767A   Options(*varsize)

D  CallStkLen                   10I 0 Const
Options(*nopass)
D  CallStkQual                  20A   Const
Options(*nopass)
D  CallStkType                  10A   Const
Options(*nopass)
D  CCSID                        10I 0 Const
Options(*nopass)
 *
D ApiErrorDS      DS

D                               10I 0 Inz(*Zeros)

 *
D RCVM0300        DS                  Inz

D   BlahBlahBlah               113A

D rcvSenderInfo                630A

D   rcvPgmType                   1A
 Overlay(rcvSenderInfo:41)
D   rcvPgmName                  10A
 Overlay(rcvSenderInfo:355)
D   rcvModName                  10A
 Overlay(rcvSenderInfo:365)
D   rcvPrcName                 256A
 Overlay(rcvSenderInfo:375)
 *
D Msgkey          S              4A   Inz(*Blanks)

 *

C                   CallP     sysSndPgmMsg( *BLANK
        :
C                                           *BLANK
        :
C                                           '?'
           :
C                                           1
             :
C                                           '*INFO'
       :
C                                           '*CTLBDY'
     :
C                                           2
             :
C                                           MsgKey
        :
C                                           ApiErrorDS )

C                   CallP     sysRcvPgmMsg( RCVM0300
      :
                                         %size(RCVM0300)
:
C                                           'RCVM0300'
    :
C                                           '*         '
  :
C                                           *Zero
         :
C                                           '*INFO'
       :
C                                           MsgKey
        :
C                                           *Zero
         :
C                                           '*REMOVE'
     :
C                                           ApiErrorDS )

 *

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:30:36 -0500