From: rpg400-l@midrange.com
Date: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 14:36:53
To: Midrange - RPG (E-mail)
Subject: Looking for suggestions...

Hello all, now that my bug is fixed time to continue with other things...

I am working on a program where we want to be able to "just print, just fax,
or print and fax" a PO. I know how to do the first two, it is the "print and
fax" on that I am having problems with. This PO has an overlay.

I have a couple thoughts on this. One, I could create a duplicate of the
spool file and fax that, or I could have it print with SAVE(*YES) then fax
it. This needs to be all done programmatically.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Mike Wills