Hey, I like that idea.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Langston [mailto:jlangston@celsinc.com]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 2:55 PM
To: 'rpg400-l@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: Prototyped calls

Maybe it would be better to parse a compile listing.  At the bottom of the
printout it would tell you all that information in one place without you
having to try to determine it yourself.

You would compile, then copy the spoolfile to a physical file and parse
that.

One of the good things about that, also, is you could define fields in the
physical file you are reading through so easily look for *ENTRY and such.

HTH

Regards,

Jim Langston