From: rpg400-l@midrange.com
Date: Friday, September 06, 2002 18:35:59
To: rpg400-L
Subject: need online reference & tutorials on RPG-IV & ILE...

I've got an interview on Tuesday. I've been told to
expect technical questions on RPG-IV and ILE. RPG-IV
I'm familiar with, although I've been relegated with
having to work with v3r2 compilers lately. ILE, I've
not had much practice lately, done some, but am rusty.

Can anyone recommend websites that may offer tutorials
on ILE, especially if they are RPG-IV-based?

As a side question, can anyone attest to the value of
bringing some of my own sample code to an interview
like this? At least to have it available, if the
opportunity arises where I can ask if they'd like to
see it?

TIA,

=====
Joe Wagner