Has anyone had an issue with Prestart Jobs? I keep getting this job running
in Subsystem:QZLSFILE User: Quser as noted below:

 Message ID . . . . . . :   CPA3138
Date sent  . . . . . . :   09/04/02      Time sent  . . . . . . :   04:57:56

Message . . . . :   Member BUSX file BUSX at maximum size. (C I)

Cause . . . . . :   A request was made to add records to member BUSX file
BUSX
  in library AD.LIB that is greater than the number of allowed file
  increments. If the operation being preformed is an Initialize Physical
File
  Member (INZPFM) operation, then this message is sent only for the first
of
  these increments that are required. The file will be extended to the
  requested size and this message will not be signaled again, even if
  additional increments are required. Otherwise, if the operation being
  performed is not an Initialize Physical File Member operation then this
  message is sent each time a new file increment is required.
Recovery  . . . :   Do one of the following:

More...
Type reply below, then press Enter.
Reply  . . . .

F1=Help   F3=Exit   F6=Print      F9=Display message details
F10=Display messages in job log   F12=Cancel   F21=Select assistance level

This is the only reason we found the job. This program seems to run through
every object on our system and at times will add hundreds of blank records
to files and tables which in turn halts and crashes pgms. I have spoken to
our IBM service rep but he doesn't seem to have clue(and is also on vacation
this week and next week). Is it possible that our 400 has a virus? We
recently cleaned up a klez worm approximately 6 weeks ago. I'm really
stumped on this one!!!

Thanks