Peter,

Yes it might be a challenge to remember where a field value changed if the
field was named the same on the screen as in the file.  However, anyone
experienced in screen programming should be able to handle that.  Are you
saying that would be trickier than, oh let's say, a field whose value
changed because the pointer that it's data structure is based on was
changed?    :-)

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Peter Dow" <maillist@dowsoftware.com>