Hello,

I ask the Keep and USRRSTDSP question in another post to learn if maybe it
would help with my post on Mouse Buttons

        When returning from window pgmb(restore display *yes, mouse button
rec selection, scroll,push buttons)  to screen pgma(restore display *yes)
with a selected value for a specific subfile record and the user clicks
mutiple times, with left(enter) mouse (through client access) in non input
area of screen, they get permanant I/O error(CPF5192) on exfmt of screen.
Normal keying and mouse usage seems OK. Any ideas will be greatly welcome.

I have a write of a shared header screen record(used as top to numerous
screens just output) before exfmt(input/output), both have OVERLAY.

example
pgma

write scrnhdr rec- with overlay -used as header to other screens in program
exfmt scnrbot rec- with overlay -this screen has f4-prompt field

f4- prompt calls pgmb window subfile
A                                      DSPSIZ(24 80 *DS3)
A                                      REF(*LIBL/DDSFLDS)
A                                      PRINT
A                                      PAGEDOWN
A                                      PAGEUP
A          R DUMMY
A*%%TS  SD  20020319  161255  BHOPKINS    REL-V5R1M0  5722-WDS
A                                      ASSUME
A                                  1  3' '
A*
A          R DFTSFL                    SFL
A*%%TS  SD  20020821  074154  BHOPKINS    REL-V5R1M0  5722-WDS
A                                      CHGINPDFT
A            SSEL           1A  I  6  2DSPATR(UL)
A                                      DSPATR(HI)
A            SSWO#     R        O  6  5REFFLD(ONUM)
A            SSDTIN    R        O  6 12REFFLD(DATM)
A                                      EDTCDE(Y)
A            SSCUST    R        O  6 21REFFLD(CST#)
A                                      EDTCDE(4)
A            SSSPTO    R        O  6 28REFFLD(DST#)
A                                      EDTCDE(4)
A            SSPART    R        O  6 32REFFLD(PART)
A            SSQTY     R        O  6 48REFFLD(QTY)
A                                      EDTCDE(4)
A            SSLOC     R        O  6 54REFFLD(BIN)
A            SSSDAT    R        O  6 61REFFLD(DATM)
A                                      EDTCDE(Y)
A            SSSTS          2A  O  6 70
A            SSAREA    R        O  7 18REFFLD(AREA)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A            SSCTGM    R        O  7 27REFFLD(CTGM)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A            SSCTGY    R        O  7 36REFFLD(CTGY)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A            SSPO#     R        O  7 49REFFLD(PO#)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A                                  7 12'Area:'
A                                      DSPATR(HI)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A                                  7 21'MCat:'
A                                      DSPATR(HI)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A                                  7 31'Cat:'
A                                      DSPATR(HI)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A                                  7 44'PO#:'
A                                      DSPATR(HI)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A          R DFTCTL                    SFLCTL(DFTSFL)
A                                      SFLSIZ(0007)
A                                      SFLPAG(0006)
A                                      WINDOW(DFTCMD)
A                                      CF11
A                                      CF06
A                                      CF12
A                                      KEEP
A                                      BLINK
A                                      OVERLAY
A                                      PUTOVR
A                                      SFLCSRRRN(&RRNA)
A                                      SFLMODE(&FOLD)
A  32                                  SFLDSP
A                                      SFLDSPCTL
A  30                                  SFLCLR
A  99                                  SFLEND(*SCRBAR *MORE)
A  36                                  SFLDROP(CF11)
A N36                                  SFLFOLD(CF11)
A  60                                  SFLMSG('ROLL UP OR DOWN BEY
A                                      T OR LAST RECORD IN SUBFILE
A                                      MOUBTN(*ULP *ULD ENTER)
A            SFLPSD         4S 0H      SFLRCDNBR(CURSOR)
A            FOLD           1A  H
A            RRNA           5S 0H
A                                  2  3'Type a (1), then press ENT
A                                  4  5'Position to..'
A            SPOS      R        I  4 19REFFLD(ONUM)
A                                      COLOR(TRQ)
A                                  4 28'(W.O.#)'
A                                  5  1'Act'
A                                      DSPATR(HI)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A                                  5  5'WO#   '
A                                      DSPATR(HI)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A                                  5 12'WO Dat  '
A                                      DSPATR(HI)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A                                  5 21'Cust# '
A                                      DSPATR(HI)
A                                      COLOR(WHT)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A                                  5 28'Shp'
A                                      DSPATR(HI)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A                                  5 32'Item#          '
A                                      DSPATR(HI)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A                                  5 48'  Qty'
A                                      DSPATR(HI)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A                                  5 54'Loc   '
A                                      DSPATR(HI)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A                                  5 61'Shp Dat '
A                                      DSPATR(HI)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A                                  5 70'St'
A                                      DSPATR(HI)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A          R DFTCMD
A                                      WINDOW(2 1 20 75)
A                                      WDWBORDER((*COLOR TRQ) (*DS
A                                       (*CHAR '********'))
A            F2             2Y 0B 19  2PSHBTNFLD
A                                      CHCAVAIL((*COLOR PNK))
A                                      PSHBTNCHC(1 'F>12-Cancel ' CF12)
A                                      PSHBTNCHC(2 'F>11-Fld/Unfld CF11)
A                                      PSHBTNCHC(3 'F>6-Show' CF06)

Sorry so much.

Could there be a translation delay between to the write and exfmt with the
Mouse Click????

Was hoping KEEP and USRRSTDSP might be answer.

All replys welcome.

Thanks Bill Hopkins

Bhopkins@saurerinc.com <mailto:Bhopkins@saurerinc.com>