> From: Buck Calabro
>
> I think it makes me think hard about whether I want just one big important
> thing enough to kill development on a bunch of small things.  In
> my case, I
> also chose an 80 dollar enhancement (Null support) knowing full well that
> this choice precludes any other 'good' enhancement.  Ah, well - it works
> just like a real budget I guess.

I agree with that point, Buck.  Just wondering (as one does with every
budget) whether I might have just a few extra dollars <grin>.  And unlike a
"real" budget, this is meant more to find out what things the world wants.
To limit me to only two or three choices doesn't really read what I want.

Perhaps a second tier, with a $50 budget, for "nice to have" options?  Not
much more work, I think, and they could weight the second tier
appropriately.

Joe