Me too, as much as I don't like changing command defaults.  And I do like
the H spec options in RPGLE versus command defaults.
The only problem I see with this is if you do start journalling.  Oh well,
you'd have to recompile the programs anyway.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Joel R. Cochran" <jrc@masi-brac.com>
Sent by: rpg400-l-admin@midrange.com