I have a display that uses two subfiles with I/O fields in their control
records and another record format on the same display.  I usually redisplay
a subfile with the same page that was last displayed by the user after the
enter key is pressed.  When using two subfiles, I can only get the
SFLTOPRRN for the first subfile on the screen.

D DisplayInfds  DS
D  RecordFormat 261     270
D  SflTopRRN            378     379B 0

C               Write MsgCtl
C               Write PURU02C1
C               Write PURU02C2
C               Write PURU02C3
C               Read  PURU02C1
C               Eval  S1LastTopRRN = SflTopRRN
C               Read  PURU02C1
C               Eval  S2LastTopRRN = SflTopRRN
C               Read  PURU02C3

The above code returns the SflTopRRN for the first subfile for both of the
above Eval statements.  The problem seems to be that SflTopRRN only applies
to the first subfile on the display. In debug the RecordFormat field
contains the correct subfile format for the two Eval statements, but the
SflTopRRN value is always for the top subfile.  It seems like this is the
way it is designed.

Any suggestions on how to determine SflTopRRN for a subfile other than the
first subfile on  a display when the user presses the enter key?  The
cursor may or may not be in one of the subfiles when the enter key is pressed.

Thanks in advance.

Dave Murvin
DRM Enterprises, Inc.
davem@drme.com