Dothan, Alabama

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-admin@midrange.com [mailto:rpg400-l-admin@midrange.com]
On Behalf Of David Rittenberg
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 4:15 PM
To: rpg400-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: I am a beginner.

Where is RELIATEK located?
-----Original Message-----
Message: 14
To: rpg400-l@midrange.com
From: EThompson@uafc.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:49:20 -0500

You must be a young one to not remember The Captain Kangaroo Show?
<smile>

Elonna Thompson
CHCS Services, Inc.
Information Technologies
850-432-1700  x2204

                      "Justin Houchin"
                      <justin@RELIATEK.        To:
<rpg400-l@midrange.com>
                      COM>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: I am a
beginner.
                      rpg400-l-admin@mi
                      drange.com

                      06/27/02 03:45 PM
                      Please respond to
                      rpg400-l

Who is Bob Keeshan - the immortal Cap'n Kangaroo?