Hello All!
This is my first E-mail to a crowd.... and my first RPGILESQL program. I am
maintaining an inquiry program with SQL statements.
Here is an entry screen:
 RO NO.....  000000000
 Vendor....:
 S/N.......:
 Part Code.: 99  99 99
 Vendor P/N:
 Owner.....:

                 From         To
 Date......: 00000000   99999999
             fmfdfcfy   tmtdtcty

 If I enter Part code and From or To date, the programs displays correct
selections, if I enter date range, it give an error message that no records
found, even records are exist in a file.
The code is:
 C/EXEC SQL
 C+ DECLARE C3 CURSOR FOR
 C+ SELECT all *   FROM PFfile
 C+ WHERE  SNCHP=:CHP AND SNSEC=:SEC AND SNPRT=:PART
 C+ AND SNSCC >=:FC AND SNSCC <=:TC
 C+ AND SNSYY >=:FY AND SNSYY <=:TY
 C+ AND SNSMM >=:FM AND SNSMM <=:TM
 C+ AND SNSDD >=:FD AND SNSDD <=:TD
 C+ AND SNRCD='A'
 C+ ORDER BY SNNUM
 C/END-EXEC
  *
 C/EXEC SQL OPEN C3
 C/END-EXEC
 C*

I went through debug and both dates are displays ok. Any ideas? Thank you,
Rimma.

------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------