I have this problem:
I was asked to change a subfile to include two new fields. This subfile has the
keyword SFLINZ. So, from 16 fields now i have 18. I changed the RPG program to
move also those fields to screen. After that the program begun to crash with

 Mensagem  . . . :   Permanent I/O error occurred (C G S D F).
 Cause . . . . . :   The RPG program TABCTR in library SOUSALIB at statement
   4700 detected a permanent (not recoverable) file, session, or device error.
   The session, device and/or program has been stopped. Examine the major/minor
   return code value to determine the specific error that occurred. If the
   major return code is 80 then a system or file error occurred and programmer
   action is required to fix the problem. If the major return code is 81 then a
   session or device error occurred, but use of another session or device may
   be successful.
 Recovery  . . . :   Enter C to cancel, G to continue processing at *GETIN, S

So i decide to remove 1 field and left only 17 fields on screen. Now is
working. Is there a limite for number of screen fields with the keyword SFLINZ.

Thanks for your time and help

Cumprimentos

A.Sousa
Sistemas de Informaçao