Hi list!
Does anybody ever have a chance to test the procedure SNDMAIL?  I am exploring
opportunities here.  I created the module for MSF (which now is MSF2).  After
that, there is a test program called TSTMSF.  The instructions says that I
should compile it as an RPG module (which compiles OK) and then one of two
things:

Create Program method 1 (Bind MSF module by copy):
 CRTPGM     PGM(objlib/yourpgm)
            MODULE(objlib/TSTMSF objlib/MSF2)

Create Program method 2 (MSF2 module in service program MSF2):
 CRTPGM     PGM(objlib/yourpgm)
            BNDSRVPGM(objlib/MSF2)

I use method 1 and EMAILTEST is my option for the "yourpgm" parameter.  Program
TSTMSF is as follows:

 /TITLE TstMsf - Test MSF procedures.
 *  Module  - TstMSF                                                      *
 *  By      - David Morris                                                *
 *  Purpose - Program to test MSF procedures.                             *
 *  Copyright (c) 1998 Duke Communications International,                 *
 *  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED                                                   *
 * Compile:                                                               *
 *  CRTRPGMOD  MODULE(objlib/TSTMSF)                                      *
 *             SRCFILE(srclib/QPROTOSRC)                                  *
 *             SRCMBR(TSTMSF)                                             *
 *             DBGVIEW(*SOURCE)                                           *
 *             REPLACE(*YES)                                              *
 *                                                                        *
 * Create Program method 1 (Bind MSF module by copy):                     *
 *  CRTPGM     PGM(objlib/yourpgm)                                        *
 *             MODULE(objlib/TSTMSF objlib/MSF2)                          *
 *                                                                        *
 * Create Program method 2 (MSF2 module in service program MSF2):         *
 *  CRTPGM     PGM(objlib/yourpgm)                                        *
 *             BNDSRVPGM(objlib/MSF2)                                     *
 /COPY QPROTOSRC,MSF1
 /COPY QPROTOSRC,APIERRDEF
DTstMSF           PR
DErrFlg           S              1A   INZ(*OFF)
DMailID           S             32A
 * *TstMsgTkt     Test the message toolkit.                               *
C* Test with all parms.
C                   EVAL      ErrFlg      =
C                               SndMail('Peter_Vidal@Pall.Com':
C                                       'Test subject':
C                                       'Test message':
C                                       'Peter_Vidal@Pall.Com':
C                                       APIErr:
C                                       MailID)
C* Omit subject.
C                   IF        ErrFlg      = *ON
C                   EVAL      ErrFlg      =
C                               SndMail('Peter_Vidal@Pall.Com':
C                                       *OMIT:
C                                       'Test message':
C                                       'Peter_Vidal@Pall.Com')
C* Omit message.
C                   IF        ErrFlg      = *OFF
C                   EVAL      ErrFlg      =
C                               SndMail('Peter_Vidal@Pall.Com':
C                                       'Test subject':
C                                       *OMIT:
C                                       'Peter_Vidal@Pall.Com')
C* Test default domain.
C                   IF        ErrFlg      = *OFF
C                   EVAL      ErrFlg      =
C                               SndMail('Peter_Vidal':
C                                       'Test subject':
C                                       *OMIT:
C                                       'Peter_Vidal')

What I am missing?

Thanks in advance!

PALL Corporation
Peter Vidal