Gurrieri Fabrizio wrote:

> Oh, yes!
>         But now I have the following question: how can I use an optional
>parameter (11th) without use the 5 previus optional parameter? I try with
>*OMIT but this opcode is valid only in CALLB.

Even if RPG allowed you to code *OMIT, the API wouldn't like it.  You
have to pass something for those 5 parameters.  Most optional parameters
for APIs have a value that means the same as "not passed".  For this
API:

For key order, pass blanks (it's ignored if "length of key data" is
zero).
For length of key data, pass zero.
For key data, pass a blank (it's ignored if "length of key data" is
zero).
For length of sender information, pass zero.
For sender information, pass a one-byte dummy variable (it's ignored if
"length of sender information" is zero).