BTW, does any one has a better coding than this  ?....

H DECEDIT('0,') DATEDIT(*YMD.)
.
D Date            S               D
D Hours           S               T
.
  *
C                   Move      *DATE         Date
.
C                   Move      Date          DBtxt10Char
C                   Time                    Hours
C     *Iso          Move      Hours         DBtxt8Char

Results:

DBtxt10char = '2002-05-02'
DBtxt8Char = '15.25.02'

Comment:
I find this coding fairly elegant.... But this could be for my ignorance;
browsing RPG manuals did not help much.
.

 Euro Perozzi

  Archimedia s.r.l.
  Via de Lorenzi, 10
  I - 28921 Verbania

  Tel.  +39-0323-407232  Fax.+39-0323-404985
  email: euro.perozzi@archi.it