Thanks all, told ya I was BRAIN DEAD!!!!

Just noticed that the OVERLAY line in the SFLCTL had * in pos 7
<<<<<DUH!!!!!>>>>

Did't see it as there were about 10 comment lines before the OVERLAY
(Which I moved to the top of the source where they should be, that's
when I noticed it)

Mark Allen
I.S. Manager
Wilkes Telephone & Electric