Richard,

Regarding the discussion on activation groups and overrides...

You might find my article (and chapter from my book) "So You Think You
Understand File Overrides" helpful. It appeared in the July 2001 issue
of iSeries NEWS. It gives you the real skinny on how overrides are
applied.

If you're a professional member of the iSeriesNetwork, you can read the
article online at:

http://www.iseriesnetwork.com/resources/artarchive/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewarticle&CO_ContentID=10447&channel=art

Some of the online figures may be difficult to read, unfortunately.

Gary Guthrie
Senior Technical Editor, iSeries NEWS