The sad thing is that is what he might do, if he has the 'freebie'
mentality.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Rusling, John B. (Alliance)" <jbrusling@alliancedev.com>
Sent by: rpg400-l-admin@midrange.com
04/04/2002 01:28 PM
Please respond to rpg400-l

        To:     "'rpg400-l@midrange.com'" <rpg400-l@midrange.com>
        cc:
        Fax to:
        Subject:        RE: RPG/400 web sites to study.

L O L !!

Just goes to show you, the truth is funny!

If you're into sadism you can try the manuals at:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/online/homeeng1.htm

Rob Berendt

Message: 9