Eric,

That is a great argument.  Hopefully you've sent that in to IBM.  If you
have, then I will be willing to do so also as a show of force.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

                    "DeLong, Eric"
                    <EDeLong@Sallybea       To:     "'rpg400-l@midrange.com'"
<rpg400-l@midrange.com>
                    uty.com>                cc:
                    Sent by:                Fax to:
                    rpg400-l-admin@mi       Subject:     RE: What is 5722ST1?
                    drange.com

                    03/22/2002 05:40
                    PM
                    Please respond to
                    rpg400-l

Thinking a little more about this....  At V5R1 (and V4R5 with PTF), IBM
began packaging all the compilers with ADTS.  We get all the languages, we
get all the tools, EXCEPT FOR SQL PRECOMPILER.  Seems a little silly for
all
the other developer specific bits to be packaged together, and leave out
the
SQL precompiler (such as it is).

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company