Scott,

I agree 1 million percent, however if you were using CodeStudio or
CODE/400 you would not be saying that you can't "see the entire line
without having to scroll..."

Now, I don't want to start a holy war, but SEU (not PDM, but SEU) is one
of the biggest productivity _killers_ in the RPG IV programming world.
Period.
Granted neither Code/400 nor CodeStudio are perfect (and I wrote
CodeStudio!) but I tell you, I cannot use SEU productively anymore. The
few times I do have to use SEU, I bitch and moan about it.

Again, Scott, this isn't directed at you specifically, it is more a
comment on the generally accepted practice that SEU is the only RPG
editor in the world. And that's too bad. :(

Bob Cozzi
cozzi@rpgiv.com
Visit the on-line  Midrange  Developer  forum at: http://www.rpgiv.com

On