From: "Vojtek Balázs" <balazs.vojtek@id-software.sk>
To: <rpg400-l@midrange.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 12:42 PM
Subject: List of commands executed within a job

Hello,

I'm working on a user-interface program that also contains a history
view to all commands executed during the job with some advanced options
(sort, search etc...). Currently I call the DSPJOBLOG command and
produce the output to a physical file, then I fill my subfile from this
file.  The I/O operations make my program rather slow, especially when
there is a high CPU usage or a huge job log.
I tried to find any API-s that would do this issue much faster but till
now I didn't found any. I tried the Retrieve Job Information (QUSRJOBI)
API, but I couldn't find any information that would fulfill my interest.

Is there any other API that would return the job-log information?

Thanks for advance

Balazs
--

[ balazs.vojtek.vcf of type text/x-vcard deleted ]