Buck,

Just a few remarks:
1) I do not think an AG will be removed from a job after ending all PGM's
in the AG with *INLR = *ON. You still have to do a RCLACTGRP.

2) Hopefully we can ban the comparison between AG's and group jobs. Group
jobs have a job number of their own; users can switch between group jobs.
An AG is only a segment of one job.

3) Will this discussion deal with recursive calls? I know using AG *NEW
allows recursive calls. But does the system allow recursive calls to an AG
that is already active. An example:
      Start PGM A in AG QILE
      Calls PGM B in AG ITEM
      Calls PGM C in AG QILE
      Calls PGM D in AG SALES
      Calls PGM B in AG ITEM.
I do not think this is possible. However, I have no experience with this
and do not have the time to experiment at the moment. Perhaps others on the
list have experience with this. It is something that puzzles me for a long
time, but have never read about it.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler.