John wrote,

>My biggest questions are "How do
>I access the TIFFS"

There are some IFS links in the FAQ at http://faq.mirange.com  Search (link
at lower left) for 'IFS'.

>and "How am I going to print them out".

That seems the tough one to me.  Just an idea to spark discussion - is there
a way to LPR a file to a TCP/IP attached printer?  I didn't try to look up
the RFCs for LPR, but I was thinking that there may be a way to hit LPR (or
maybe the LPD daemon on the printer?) through a socket.

Personally, I'd hit this from the PC side.  You probably have a PC app that
is creating the TIFF, why not use that to generate the output as well?  Use
the iSeries as a file server.
  --buck