From: rpg400-l@midrange.com
Date: Friday, March 01, 2002 01:38:54 PM
To: rpg400-l@midrange.com
Subject: Output to File vs. Report

I have some old code that uses the cycle. I need to modify this program to
output to a file or print based on the users selection. Both file and
qsysprt are user controlled (UC).

I have the code in place for doing a WRITE to the file. Here's my problem..
The cycle is attempting to write to qsysprt even though it's close. <DUMB
QUESTION> Do I need to turn on an indicator when user requests the output
file and then add "N99" to my output specs? </DUMB QUESTION>

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated...!

[ Content of type unknown/unknown deleted ]