Actually I had a machine of V4R5 and received V5R1, but then I sent it
back to IBM... I now only have two AS/400's in my house. One in the
garage--my original B10, which as upgraded to a C10... it is used as a
bench.  And the second one in the basement, which is an AS/400 Model
400, that I use for my business applications and for test things. It is
running V3R7 because IBM wanted to charge me $8000 to upgrade to V4R4
and since that machine (under the PID program) cost me about $8000 I
wasn't about to spend that much just to upgrade so I could compile RPG
IV code with a few new features.

Bob Cozzi
cozzi@rpgiv.com
Visit the on-line  Midrange  Developer  forum at: http://www.rpgiv.com